Tuesday, August 31st, 9-10 a.m. Pacific (noon-1 pm Eastern) on http://NoLiesRadio.org, to be archived here a few hours after broadcast...
Guest: David Slesinger of 911Courage.org, organizer of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth concurrent local press conferences set for Friday, September 9th:
Get Started Today
1. Email us at CongressionalOutreach(at)ae911truth.org to let us know that you are interested in making the five-minute press conference happen in your area. We need your name, phone number, email, and the exact address of your press conference location.
2. You don’t have to be an architect or engineer to organize the press conference, although that would be great. We will help you to find a local architect or engineer petition signer to read the statement – if one is available.
3. Please make extraordinary efforts to get the press to attend your press conference. We will provide a brief Media Alert / Press Advisory a week before the event. You should email/fax/deliver/mail this document to every radio/TV/newspaper in your local area. Start gathering contact information for them now.
4. Be prepared to receive the final press release from us shortly before the press conference. You will simply be reading it outside the office of your Congressmember and then taking questions – if you feel comfortable doing so.
5. Be sure to have an AE911Truth vinyl banner, which is available from our store. (You can also download the artwork at no cost and print the banner locally.)
6. Be sure to have photos and videos taken at your event and email them to us at CongressionalOutreach(at)ae911truth.org. It is best to have an experienced, dedicated person to do this work.
7. Please also consider assisting us as a regional volunteer to help coordinate this important nationwide project.