9/11 truth movement conversation continues with Evelien Gilbert

Truth Jihad Radio Mon. 7/30/12, 3-5 pm Central, American Freedom Radio (archived here.) Post your questions to my Facebook page.


Evelien Gilbert has worked in the 3-D software and special effects industries; she has described how the 9/11 myth was likely scripted and storyboarded. (Read here, listen here.)

Now she's coming back to participate in the ongoing conversation about the 9/11 truth movement.  Phone lines will be open!  218-339-8525


Evelien writes:

Dear Kevin,

I have listened to the Bursill Interview and will be listening to your interview with Adam Syed today. I have regular contact with both as I have known John for years since the first 9/11 truth conference in March 2008 and I was (on the side) involved in bringing about Richard's Gage's presentation in Wellington.

I have had long and very enjoyable Skype conversations with Adam about the CIT research and the 9/11 movement in general.

I have now done two interviews with Jim Fetzer (Thank you again for introducing us) and I have to confess to having greatly enjoyed my conversations with Jim. I find him a good listener (Something I miss in John by the way) and an intelligent and critical interpreter and a fearless explorer of ideas.

If you would be willing to spend the time to listen to my first interview with Jim you will find that I actually offer a solution for the controversies swirling around which as far as I am concerned are all because we are left with material in most cases which are open to interpretation and thus enable the struggle of egos which is generally a bad thing in any movement.

As you are currently engaging in what I think is very courageous series of interviews with different and opposing voices I would like to be able to jump in the fray if you would have me and give my opinion and possible solutions to further our research and find out what happened and how we can diffuse the antagonism within the movement.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,