Mon. 9/24/12, 3-5 pm Central,American Freedom Radio (archived here.)
Why vote for sell-outs, traitors, and creeps...when people like Bob Fitrakis and Merlin Miller are running? As Jesse Ventura says, the lesser evil is still evil!
First hour: Ohio Political Science Professor Bob Fitrakis, who is currently running for Congress, is one of America's greatest gadfly journalists and election fraud experts. His recent article, co-authored with Harvey Wasserman, is Will the GOP Steal America's 2012 Election? It begins:
The Republican Party could steal the 2012 US Presidential election with relative ease. Six basic factors make this year's theft a possibility:
1. The power of corporate money, now vastly enhanced by the US Supreme Court's Citizens' United decisions;
2. The Electoral College, which narrows the number of votes needed to be moved to swing a presidential election;
3. The systematic disenfranchisement of—according to theBrennan Center—ten million or more citizens, most of whom would otherwise be likely to vote Democratic. More than a million voters have also been purged from the rolls in Ohio, almost 20% of the total vote count in 2008;
4. The accelerating use of electronic voting machines, which make election theft a relatively simple task for those who control them, including their owners and operators, who are predominantly Republican;
5. The GOP control of nine of the governorships in the dozen swing states that will decide the outcome of the 2012 campaign; and,
6. The likelihood that the core of the activist "election protection" community that turned out in droves to monitor the vote for Barack Obama in 2008 has not been energized by his presidency and is thus unlikely to work for him again in 2012. Winning a fair and reliable electoral system can be achieved only with a massive grassroots upheaval.
If the Republicans do steal the election, they may run the USA right into the ground - or right into a smoking radioactive hole in the ground - by helping Netanyahu start World War III. (Right now Obama is jogging toward Armageddon, while the Republicans are screaming "you're not running fast enough!")
Second hour: Merlin Miller may be running for President, that isn't stopping him from speaking the truth:
|Presidential Candidate Merlin Miller|
"I contemplate my recent trip to the Islamic Republic of Iran and ask myself who wants war between America and Iran. I quickly surmise that it is not the American people, nor the Iranian people, but globalists (international bankers and their multinational beneficiaries). They control Israel, the American media and most of our politicians…and by extension our foreign policy."
Merlin Miller is a filmmaker and West Point graduate who has been fighting illuminati-dominated Hollywood for many years by putting out wholesome films rather than the usual toxic, degenerate trash. He is running for President with the American Third Position Party.
Labels: American Third Position Party, black box voting, bob fitrakis, Citizens United, election fraud, harvey wasserman, hollywood, Iran, israel and 9/11, merlin miller, presidential elections, zionism, zionist lobby