Tuesday, August 7th, 11 a.m. to noon Central (9-10 Pacific) on NoLiesRadio.org (archived here a few hours after broadcast).
Guest: Col. Evgeny "Gene" Khrushchev, editorial board member of Veterans Today and military analyst at Russia Today (RT). Col. Khrushchev is a leading expert on Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Col. Khrushchev was a PSYOPS officer of the 56th Airborne Assault Brigade in Gardez, Paktia,
Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and First Secretary of the Russian
Embassy in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
His mission to the US: to promote rapport & rapprochement between
Russian & American veterans, in close cohesion with US military
attaché General Reppert and Special Forces General Metaxis.
* Led the 1st delegation of Soviet Afghan Vets to the US at the invitation of VVA & VVC
* Addressed SOLIC Command and JFK Special Warfare School
* Consulted CBS 60 Minutes on the Soviet campaign in Afghanistan
* Interviewed by ABC 20/20 and Discovery Channel
* Featured by France Press, Boston Globe and USN& WR during the 1st Moscow putsch.
Labels: afghanistan, colonel evgeny khrushchev, gene khrushchev, Pakistan, psyops, russia, us-russia relations, veterans for peace, Veterans Today